Your email has been sent!
The Advantech-Innocore DPX-C710 is new motherboard used in the revolutionary ‘cassette’ based system, following on from the previous generation of ‘C’ Series Connectbus boards, providing a high end system but still at a cost sensitive price point. The C710 provides an exciting, new and rich feature set for customers in the industry.
Some of the many new features include:
- All signals provided through passive backplane for easy service
- Up to 10 displays (7 display ports on backplane including DP1.2)
- High end on-board graphics
- MXM module for high end graphics upgradability
- Complete gaming I/O and software API
- 12VDC input
- Intelligent power control for backplane detect and protection against accidental removal under power
- Stacking system for up to 5 cassettes
- USB riser module for external flexibility
- Robust cooling system
- Easy maintenance for all ‘level 1’ serviceable items (BIOS, SATA DOMs, batteries, GPIO riser …..)